|Role Title:||Regulatory Officer|
|Role Reports to:||Regulatory Manager||Team/Dept:||Registration|
|Outline of Role:
We are looking for a team player who also has a strong ability to project manage and navigate the complex EU regulatory system in an independent manner. Someone with a dynamic attitude to work, pro-active in problem solving and decision making. A person with experience of 2+ years in the Agrochemical Regulatory Industry with a knowledge of a variety of application submissions across the EU. A person with exceptional verbal and written communication skills capable of project managing large projects and working closely with the Regulatory Team to deliver these projects successfully. Close collaboration with our Commercial and Sales Team is an essential part of the role to maintain the integrity of our portfolio and produce viable marketing opportunities as well as a capability of developing relationships with key regulatory authorities across the EU to ensure delivery of authorisations as needed.
This is a non-unionised environment.
· To prepare and project manage high quality registration dossiers for approval by Regulatory Authorities in Europe.
· Monitor the progress of New Product Development, Renewal and Re-Authorisation submissions, respond to queries as they arise and ensure that regulatory requirements are met in a planned and timely manner to avoid delays in approval.
· Commission studies with Contract Research Organisations. Monitor progress of studies to ensure target dates are maintained.
· Contribute towards development of Regulatory Strategy.
· Keep up to-date with national and EU regulatory guidelines.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with Regulatory Authorities, Consultants, CRO’s, Internal departments.
· Comply with the Lean Principles being embedded throughout the Organisation.
· Participate in Continuous Improvement Initiatives to further develop department functions.
· Work closely with our Sales and Commercial Teams to deliver viable products to the market
|Competencies & Experience required to be successful in this role
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong analytical and associated problem-solving ability
· Effective decision making
· Ability to work under supervision or on their own
· Knowledge and proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel etc
If you wish to apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org