|Role Title:||Regulatory Officer|
|Role Reports to:||Regulatory Manager||Team/Dept:||Registration|
|Purpose of Role:
We are looking for a team player who also has a strong ability to project manage and navigate the complex EU regulatory system in an independent manner. Someone with a dynamic attitude to work, pro-active in problem solving and decision making. A person with experience of 2+ years in the Agrochemical Regulatory Industry with a knowledge of a variety of application submissions across the EU. A person with exceptional verbal and written communication skills capable of project managing large projects and working closely with the Regulatory Team to deliver these projects successfully. Close collaboration with our Commercial and Sales Team is an essential part of the role to maintain the integrity of our portfolio and produce viable marketing opportunities as well as a capability of developing relationships with key regulatory authorities across the EU to ensure delivery of authorisations as needed.
Especifically the role will involve the following:
|Competencies & Experience required
|Role Title:||Payroll Specialist & HR Administration Generalist (Fixed Term Contract) – Part Time – 12 Month Contract|
|Role Reports to:||HR Manager||Team/Dept:||HR|
|Outline of Role:
To manage all aspects of a weekly and monthly payroll. In addition, you will assist with finance journals and specified HR administration tasks. This role will suit a pro-active, practical and organised professional who has demonstrated their ability to implement improvements to current processes. To succeed you must be able to hit the ground running, be able to achieve deadlines and have excellent communication skills. You will hold a payroll qualification and have at a minimum of 3 years of payroll experience in a similar position.
· Prepare, upload and manage the weekly (<50) and monthly payroll (<100)
· Prepare and post all payroll related journals to the general ledger
· Design of bespoke payroll reports
· Produce payroll analysis reports including on basic hours paid, absentee reporting and leave management
· Reconcile the monthly wages control, PAYE, pension and other deduction general ledger accounts
· Prepare and remit all payroll related CSO and similar returns
· Manage ROS DWT returns
· Manage employee wage queries
· Prepare and remit the monthly pension return
· Manage the payroll treatment of maternity leave, sick leave, public holidays, paternity leave etc.
· Supervise the HR system’s absence management process across the business
· Produce HR system (Optimum) analysis reports
· Manage various HR Administration tasks
|Competencies & Experience required Essential:
· Current use and up to date knowledge of Sage Micropay software
· Minimum of 3 years relevant Payroll experience ideally in a standalone role with an up to date knowledge of payroll related Irish employment law
· Proven ability to work on own initiative
· Problem solving expertise.
· Strong attention to detail
· Demonstrated knowledge of payroll accounting and reconciliation processes
· Knowledge/experience in a Lean environment
· Experience of Optimum an advantage
· Ability to work in a busy environment and multi-task
· IPASS Payroll qualification or equivalent
|As well as the specific duties outlined in this job description, the post-holder is expected to co-operate with the general work of the organisation and may be called on to assist with other activities broadly compatible with the duties of the post. Amendments to the job description may be necessary in order to adapt to changes in operational circumstances.|
|Role Title:||Formulation Chemist|
|Role Reports to:||Laboratory Manager|
|The successful candidate will be a key member of the laboratory team, which involves collaborating with other departments through cross-functional teams towards achieving common goals.
The main function of this role is to develop a strong technical knowledge of Agrochemical formulations and provide the relevant technical support through cross-functional teamwork, to the various support functions in relation to the following areas:
|ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & CRITERIA
Skills and experience:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
· A Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or a related Science discipline.
· Excellent Communication and people skills
· Good project management skills
· Positive attitude
· Strong organisational skills
· Ability to work in cross-functional environments, as well as independently
· Proactive approach to problem-solving
· Analytical testing, particularly HPLC & GC
· Good technical skills
· Knowledge of the Agrochemical industry desirable but not essential
As well as the specific duties outlined in this job description, the post-holder is expected to co-operate with the general work of the organisation and may be called on to assist with or assume responsibility for other activities broadly compatible with the duties of the post. Amendments to the job description may be necessary in order to adapt to changes in operational circumstances.
If you wish to apply for any of these vacancies please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org